For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues, and community, University Hospital has implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID–19.
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am–8:00pm
- No visitors permitted in our COVID–19 unit
- Each patient is allowed one adult visitor per day
- Surgical patients may have one adult patient advocate during pre and immediate post–op period
- Accommodations will be made for patients at or who are approaching “end of life”
Masks Required: Masks are required in all areas and at all times for patients, visitors, staff, and physicians. Those who do not comply, will be asked to leave the facility.
Temperature Screening Conducted Onsite: All visitors will be given a no-touch temperature screening. Visitors with a temperature of 100 or greater will not be permitted.
To stay connected with loved ones that cannot be visited in person, we encourage using FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, and other video chat alternatives.
The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.