For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues and community, we have implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID–19.
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital’s new visitor policy is as follows:
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID–19 patients/PUI
- Non–COVID/PUI patients are allowed one adult (16 years or older) visitor a day between the hours of 6:00am and 8:00pm - no overnight stay
- Surgical patients may have one adult patient advocate during pre and immediate post–op period per day
- Behavioral Health visitation will be permitted to one unit per day with one visitor
Note: Pediatrics is an exception for all no visitor cases listed above (one visitor per pediatric patient permitted per day)
General visitation guidelines:
- No interchanging of visitors at this time
- All visitors must wear a face mask at all times
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older
- Accommodations will be made for patients at or who are approaching “end of life”
Masks Required: Masks are required in all areas and at all times for patients, visitors, staff and physicians. Those who do not comply, will be asked to leave the facility.
To stay connected with loved ones that cannot be visited in person, we encourage using FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp and other video chat alternatives.
The health and safety of our patients and caregivers are always our top priority. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.