Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) is the most advanced automated laboratory in the state of Florida, providing real-time test results delivered around the clock. Our highly automated, barcode driven system greatly eliminates the potential for error, reduces test turnaround time, and allows for easy tracking of specimens through all phases of testing.
Accredited by the College of American Pathologists, the Laboratory at IRL & University Hospital and Medical Center is staffed by licensed technologists and offers a large test menu to meet your patient care needs including:
- Routine chemistry, hematology, blood bank, and urinalysis
- Special coagulation testing including factor and inhibitor assays
- Therapeutic drug and hormone monitoring
- Extensive infectious disease testing
- Full service microbiology including virology, mycology, bacteriology, parasitology, mycobacteriology, and molecular diagnostics
IRL remains a contracted provider for United Healthcare and accepts most major and local insurance providers including: Aetna, Beechstreet, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida, Cigna, Medicaid, Medicare, Metcare, Multiplan, OneSource EPO, Southcare, and many more!
All you need is a doctor's prescription. Visit us today. We are here to serve you, Monday through Friday, from 7:30am until 4:30pm. We will provide your physician with accurate, timely results. Please call Barbara Toth, Director of Laboratory Services at (954) 724-6199 for more information.